The Orpheum Theatre, the home of the Sioux City Symphony Orchestra, is located at: 527 Pierce Street, Sioux City IA, 51101
FROM 1-29 NORTHBOUND
1. Take Exit 147-A/Nebraska Street
2. Continue on Nebraska Street to 6th Street
3. Turn left and the entrance to the Martin Luther King Jr. Transportation Parking Garage will be on your left
4. Take the elevator to S level and follow the signs in the Skywalk to the Theatre.
FROM 1-29 SOUTHBOUND
1. Take Exit 149 for Hamilton Blvd toward US-77 S/Wesley Pkwy/S. Sioux City
2. Keep right at the fork, and follow signs for Wesley Pkwy
3. Follow Wesley Pkwy to 5th Street
4. Turn right onto 5th Street
5. Travel 5 blocks to Nebraska Street
6. Turn left onto Nebraska Street, then left onto 6th Street
7. The entrance to the Martin Luther King Jr. Transportation Parking Garage will be on your left
8. Take the elevator to S level and follow the signs in the Skywalk to the Theatre.
In addition to on-street and surface-level parking within a 2-3 block radius of the theatre. The Martin Luther King, Jr. Transportation Parking Garage is located just east of the theatre. You enter the parking garage off 6th Street.
A parking fee of $3 will be charged for events during the week, but not the weekends.
After parking, please take the elevator to level S, which is the Skywalk level. You can then follow the directional signs to the theatre.
The Orpheum Theatre is dedicated to providing all guests with a pleasurable experience and a comfortable environment.
Disabled seating is available by request at the Symphony Box Office, by phone at 712-277-2111, and online.
A hearing assistance system is available for all guests who would like to utilize this equipment to enhance their ability to enjoy their time at the Symphony. This equipment is available upon request at the Box Office in the theatre’s foyer at all performances.